The Cornelius Daly House is a fully restored, historic residence on California's beautiful North Coast. Built in 1905, the Daly House sits on a ¼ acre lot, and is an exquisite example of a colonial revival mansion. The original owner, Cornelius Daly, built the mansion for his family, and it was converted into a bed and breakfast in 1990. The five original bedrooms, all on the second floor, have hardwood floors and have been upgraded with modern amenities. Much of the house's character and charm have been maintained through use of period décor and furniture – down to the art nouveau wallpaper designs of William Morris – while still providing a pleasant and comfortable living space for the residents.